Enjoy locally sourced food in your holiday cottage
If you would like a night off from cooking and don’t fancy leaving your holiday cottage, why not pick up something delicious from our own onsite shop?
We stock a great range of delicious, home-made dishes in our communal freezer – just select your favourites, pop them in the oven and enjoy!
Our little shop is open to buy essentials and treats during your stay.
We commonly stock the following options:
Starters and Main Courses (sufficient for 2)
- Moroccan chicken
- Shepherds Pie
- Fish Pie
- Vegetarian curry (v)
- Tuscan spinach (v)
- Vegetable soups (v)
We use organic chicken from Derbyshire Dales Organics and beef mince from Big Ferneyford Farm in Longnor. Our fish is delivered by Morris’ of Buxton
Main dishes £12.00 each. Vegetarian dishes £9.00 each. Vegetable Soups £3.00 each.
- Kids’ Cheesy Pasta £5.00 each
- Kids’ Pasta Bolognese £6.00 each
Desserts (enough for 2)
- Fruit crumble
- Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Bakewell Brownies
- Bakewell Slices from Liza Bakes
All £7.00 each
- Big Ferneyford Farm Steak/Lamb chops
- Home made bread
- Derbyshire Dales Organics sausages
- Derbyshire Dales Organics bacon
- Peak District Dairy butter
- Tagg Lane Dairy Ice Cream
- Staffordshire Oatcakes
From the larder
- Semi-skimmed Milk
- Dunham Massey Cheshire Apple Juice
- Peak District cold pressed rapeseed oil
- Our own free-range eggs
- Our own duck eggs
- Home-made granola
- Home-made natural yogurt
- Peakland White cheese
- Staffordshire Organic Cheddar
Jams, marmalade, tinned vegetables, dried pasta, tuna, pasta sauce, chocolates, biscuits and other goodies are also usually available.
You might also like to order one of our Breakfast Baskets to be delivered to your cottage for the perfect start to your day.